Tuesday, December 27, 2011

StemCAPtain aka Awesomely Dorky and the Perfunctory Happy Holidays Rederick..

Saw these recently on the nycfixed forum:

Clock:


Thermometer:


Compass:


I think out of all the relatively corny products people have been coming out with lately, this one is actually pretty awesome. Great little dorky commuter accessory. Too bad I didn't hear about them like 2  weeks BEFORE xmas right?!

Speaking of which, I hope all you mofoz are having a good wtf ever this holiday season!

Here's a few kick ass snaps to make it all the merrier:









I'm off til the 2nd so I'll be sure to get some more posts going soon. The new job has made it kinda slow on here but once things settle in a bit more at the office I'll be able to get back to it again..

In the meantime, back to the shop!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: