Thursday, November 24, 2011

Extra Happy Thanksgiving with 20% off at Ben's Cycle!


We are upping the "Black Friday" sensation by extending it through the weekend. Shop online or come in our store! We have quite a few 2011 and 2010 Specialized bikes and accessories that can carry discounts up to 35%; not to mention our huge inventory of parts and accessories at 20% off!

This coupon even works today for online customers; shop today and pick your order up tomorrow from our store!*excluding 2012 Specialized bikes and Milwaukee Bicycle Co. frames

Check it out here..

Gorge on loads of tasty food and buy some good shit. Doesn't get much better than that now does it?!

Making my Thanksgiving a little more thankful are the ladies at the Fg2 blog:


Tell me that ain't adorable!

Oh man, I just caught myself thinking that I should get one of their shirts or something. Talk about solidifying creepy old man status huh? yeeesh..

In any case, I'll be heading up to North Jerz to hang with my folks for the afternoon. I'm in particularly stoked since my pops just bought a new chainsaw and I get to take it for a spin today on this huge tree that fell in the backyard..

Turkey, Chainsaw action and Yellow Fever. Awesome..


Share/Bookmark

No comments: