Monday, August 8, 2011

Some fancy pants bikes..

..worthy of your dentist, lawyer, doctor or in the case of this Moots Vamoots with S+S Couplers, your buddy who owns the bike shop that sells retardedly high end shit to all those assholes so they have something to write off on their tax forms:

How SICK is that shit right?! 

Also sick was this Pegoretti's paint job:


I mean COME ON- WTF?! SO REDDIC!!

This Nago was just pretty and black and was begging me to rub my nads all over it:

More snaps on my flickr set..

I shot those photos a while back in the beginning of the summer during a visit to Strictly Cycles..

Anyways, treading back to down to reality.. I saw an AWESOME Vintage Coppi roadie a little while ago here on the streets of Zadar. It had a hott pink, purple and white paint job along with a Campy Record / Athena mix on it and some 3" rise townie bars- SO RAD!! I shots some photos of it but don't have my card reader with me at the moment. I'll post those up soon tho..


Share/Bookmark

No comments: