Friday, August 12, 2011

Land Dispute..

Some stupid ass bitch here in our Neighborhood decided that after literally like a hundred years of everyone coexisting like rational human beings, it would be a good idea to throw everything into turmoil by digging up 50 year old papers and fabricating shit to get her boney fingers on like 10 more meters of land. Now everyone's stuck trying to fight it instead of relaxing on their vacation and talking HEAPS of shit about her and how much her family sucks. It's kind of awesome. My usual overly violent suggestion of CUT A BITCH and the like was actually acceptable to utter out loud for once. Esp since all my cousins feel the EXACT same way! I mean, good thing she's not a prince or something right?!

Anyways, here's a couple of snaps from one of the little neighborhood meetings:



..and you twats wonder why I'm so nasty and vile sometimes. Think about where I'm from! Shits in mah blood dawg..

BALKANZ REPRESENT!!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: