Friday, July 29, 2011

Vacation away from my vacation..

As you can imagine, collecting unemployment and being left to my devices 24/7 can be a rough go at times. So to take a break from it all, I decided to hop on a plane and get the fuck outta dodge:

That was from the flight out of  Newark to Munich. The super clean moderness of the plane (Lufthansa) was really awesome. Tho it was over shadowed by the overly friendly and overly large German dude who literally had me squashed up against the window for the duration of the flight. I mean, god forbid a little asian woman or someone similarly small in stature sit next to me. Instead of some massive dude taking up every inch of arm rest and leg space possible. Thanks Kristoff! I feel like this has happened to me the last few times I´ve boarded an aircraft. Fucking PITA..

In any case, my fam and I made it safe and sound and now I´m chillin´ at a internet cafe in Zadar, Croatia surrounded by the stench of eurotrash. Awesome..

Speaking of awesome, check out this snap of my niece having a good laugh to herself about the newly coined phrase: ´Pa-tootey-kiss´

 Also awesome was the colors of this light against the dusk sky:

I´m back to my super shitty laptop screen for retouching so I´m sorry if the colors don´t look all that bitchin´. I´ll likely end up retouching my fav photos once I get back into town. Which BTW won´t be til the end of August :-D

So yeah, sorry I didn´t get a chance to post more before I split. Just had a lot of shit going on and not a lot of time to get blogging work done. I even got my Bringheli Alignment table tools but they came the day before I left. Between running around getting ready for my trip and the fact that it was shitty out I didn´t get a chance to take a nice photo to post. Anyways lots more about that along with a TON of other shit I have to catch up when I get back into town. Til then I´ll keep you mofos as updated as I can with stuff around here. I actually just saw a really great old Torpado with some really nice lugs. I´ll post those pics next time..

Do a search on my blog for ´Croatia´ to see lots more snaps from my last trip here in 09´


Share/Bookmark

No comments: