Saturday, July 23, 2011

Super fun day at the range with AUTOMATICS!!!

Since Ross was rad enough to take me to do some shooting during my stay in Austin (NAHBS), I was more than happy to oblige him by setting aside a day to hit up Targetmaster just outside of Philly. Not only is Targetmaster an awesome range with Tons O Guns to rent, but they have auto-fucking-matics too! Totally shot some cheesy vids so check it out:


Along with a few stills:



All in all it was a most excellent time!

Then we went to check out the Mutter museum. They don't allow photos so I grabbed a quick crappy one with my iphone:


That place is awesome but after having been three times now over the years I can honestly say I want nothing to do with the place anymore rad as it may be..

We also stopped by to see Brian at his new location and I was super, super stoked on it! Gotta get some snaps of the place during my next visit when I have more time (and it's not his day off)..


Share/Bookmark

No comments: