Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So I lied: MORE STUFF FOR SALE :-D

Okay, so I'm really getting down to the last of the stuff I want to sell. Of course I have a lot more but I'm really trying to hold onto various groups and components. It's just that the more I sell, the more bitchin' new tools I know I can buy. So yeah, conundrum city!

Anyways, here's what I listed today:






Also had to relist the DA10 disc since it turned out that the dude who bought it didn't have the foggiest clue as to what DA10 was. Fucking ridiculous considering the fact that I had clearly stated what it was meant to be used for..

So that's it's for now. Unless of course someone wants to toss me $2200 + shipping for the nag F&F or a crap load of money for a mint condition Campy C Record Track group, hehe..

More non selling posts coming up soon!

Also, this is AMAZING:



Seen at Tracko..



Share/Bookmark

No comments: