Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just finished posting some more stuff on ebay!

Okay, so here's what I've got up now:





GOD I wanted to wail on that thing SO BAD!!








..along with a few other things :-)

So yeah, sorry about the lack of posts but we'll be back to our regular programming real soon!

Hopefully everyone can take my selling off a bunch of shit as a clear indication that I genuinely am trying to move in a different direction here. I could probably sell even more but I'm trying to hold onto components for future builds..

So once again, if y'all could PLEASE post/send some of this shit around so I can get some good bids going it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Right then, so to make up for not posting very much lately I bring you this email I've been sending to everyone I know this morning:


Get ready to be seriously disturbed on another level.. Like more disturbed than you ever have been. It's safe for work for the most part. 

They're all in sequential order and can be expanded if you click on em




This guy decided to leave his wife and start a life with those things:


Mind. Blown.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

J.mika'ele said...

just bid on the tree-lite dude. (hope i get it...)

jmik