Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm selling some CHOICE gear on ebay right now!

So be sure to tell ALL your friends!










I know, I know.. I'm sure a lot of you may think I'm crazy for parting with some of those things but honestly, after enjoying the indescribable feelings of joviality while riding my own hand made bikes, it's seems crazy to want to ride anyone else's! ..Well, to a point but still. I'm just into my own stuff more than anything else right now and I'm DYING to make good use of my newly acquired frame building skillz :-)

For instance, as much as I love the Bilenky Track, I would rather own say an Anvil jig right now. Granted the chance someone actually buys it off me is rather slim so I'll probably just end up keeping it. I figure it's still worth a shot because I would genuinely fancy the tools more right now. Along with a large purchase from Nova Cycle Supply..

Right then, do be a good chap and post some of my auctions up on your blogs / forums if you don't mind. I'll take whatever advertising assistance I can get since I listed all of it at no reserve :-0

The sooner I pay back my loan, the sooner I can start buying some bitchin' toolz!

Oh and buy some stickers off me you stingy basterds!! I'll have post those over on the sidebar when I get a sec..


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

morgman said...

Oh man... here's what he had to say about it... hilarious! Glad I could put more mileage on the Gnarly Tall Bike than you ever did, and sir I thank you so much for the opportunity! It made my visit to the area way more awesome! If I was local, I'd give it a home for sure!

'kruger' said...

I'm really surpriesed that _you_ sell a tallbike... for 275 fucking dollars?!?! you could really need this money.
http://magas.blog.hu