Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gnarly Nagasawa with Joe Bell Paint!

The last stop I made before heading out of town was at Chris Campbell's place to check out rub my cock all over his freshly repainted Nagasawa he recently got back from Joe Bell. Shit was SICK:


Larger pic on my flickr..

Now, my first inclination would be to get a Nag repainted in Japan proper like. But when you consider shipping to and fro on top of the respray cost, it seems like it would be a bit much. Especially when you can have fucken Joe Bell do a SLAMMIN' job for ya instead! His site is pretty web 1.0 but you'll get the idea and if you get a paint job from him, forget about riding it! You'll want to mount that shit in a frame and hang it from your mantle- SO HAWT!!

I really just wish I had the time to take some more snaps of it. Due to a scheduling error with my flight I had to split a little earlier. More on that later tho..

Chris man, it was a pleasure meetin' ya and hanging out at NAHBS! Hope I can get my ass back to Austin in the near future so we can get some riding done. Heal up and get that Nag all built. Full SSP right? Shit'll be tight dawg! Enjoy those 3Ren axles too :* 


Share/Bookmark

No comments: