Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WAY OT: Orange County Gun Show this weekend Feb 5+6!!



As to be expected from the average everyday hot blooded American stud that I am, ah luuuuuv me some gun shows! This weekend is my favorite gun show taking place at the Orange County Fair Grounds in Middletown NY. While I'm not a gun nut personally (only because there's no way in shit's name that Jersey would EVER give me a gun license) I do love to check out the show. It's kinda like walking through a friendlier, more family oriented version of Fox news. BEST. SOCIAL STUDY. EVER! I mean, aside from that shit it's worth it just for the Venison beef jerky this one dude sells alone. I'll be sure to stock up on that along with some gun powder as per usual. Also, no you can't take photos. I only have some cause I snuck em with my iphone(3)..

Aside from the show there's plenty to do in the area as well. Which is great since all you really need at the show is like an hour or two max. Port Jervis has some sick antique stores and there's a couple of GNALRY fireworks stores right outside of town there as well \m/

Anyways if you live in the area be sure to check it out. Def makes for a great day out! 

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

matt said...

best description of a gun show ever!