Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something Old and Something New!

Nothing better then getting exactly what you've been looking for at a great price!:

I got the 42T Splined Tree Sprocket at Affinity the other day for $65 and the near NOS Dura Ace EX FRENCH THREADED Head Set on ebay for $30 last week. I need the sprocket for the Bruiser mini tall since the 39/16 gearing is way too slow. 42/16 ought to be a bit nicer. What I'm SUPER stoked on is the fucking KICK ASS DA HS!! The Bertin is going to be thrilled to have that bad boy installed on there instead of the tight and funky feeling old one it's got now. Aside from that, a post, BB and appropriate saddle are all I have left to acquire for the rebuild :)

Now if you don't mind I have acquire my ass back in the shop to try and make another attempt at yanking the drive side BB cup out of the fucker without screwing anything up..



Share/Bookmark

No comments: