Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3Rensho Track frame FOR SALE: GNAR-DAWG 2 TONE PAINT SCHEME!!

3Rensho Super Record Export fast back Tarck frame AND a 110mm/8mm rear Dura Ace axle!

 Size: 56cm CTC on both ST and TT






I bought this frame from a local last summer for a great deal and probably rode it like all of 50 miles. Really lovely early example of Yoshi Konno's work! I set it up with newer DA but sold that group. Then I set it up with DA10 but never got around to glueing the tubulars. In any case, the frame rides wonderfully and it really bums me out to have to part with it. However, I could really use the cash to insure fun times at NAHBS and after acquiring my Nagasawa I feel like owning another NJS bike is no longer necessary..

As you can see the frame most likely has the wyldest paint scheme ever for a 3rensho- fucking gnar in the light! The frame has obviously seen a lot love. Lots of chips and scratches with pretty chrome showing from underneath. Yep, the frame is FULL CHROME underneath the paint. No major dammage aside from the little dent in the TT which is typical for used NJS bikes. Nothing a good builder couldn't roll out if it bothers you that much you're really that bitchy..

This beast NEEDS to go to a good home because and if I see that shit rolling around town with a friggen aerospoke on there'll be hell to pay! The 110mm spacing and 8mm dropout will at least keep that shit off the back. I bought the axle separately from someone else in anticipation of owning this frame..

Price: $SOLD!!!

The Headset and BB are NOT included and yes I'm willing to ship within the US..

Please let me know if you have any other questions:

TheTripleC@hotmail.com

Share/Bookmark

No comments: