Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Year's Resolution is..

..to BBQ A FUCKLOAD MORE THIS YEAR!!!


Myself cookin' some burgers after a day of galavanting with Tom. Photo by Tom.


Yup, nothin quite like a little taste of summer after a wicked fucking blizzard! DO IT. TO IT..

Here's a quick vid from earlier that day exploring this old hunters fort I found a while back in the weeds:


It was rad finally getting to check it out. When I found it the ground was all frozen and passable. Then during the summer when I first tried to bring Tom and his broham it was all swampy. This time we were finally able to check it out despite having to dredge through the knee to waist high snow drifts..

My other New Years Resolution is to take a fuck load more photos this year. Not just of bikes tho. Like photo-photos. More on that resolution coming this week in a larger bitch rant style post..

In any case, I hope all you fuck nuts enjoyed the holidays!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: