Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Going away for a few days..


Yup, that's right! Getting the FUCK out of NYC and da Jerz for a few days with my lady from Wednesday til Sunday. Nothing special, just gonna hop on down to Miami and the Keys to enjoy some fun in the sun. Which I'm pretty stoked on after having just battled the high winds head on earlier today while out for a ride..

I say nothing special cause well, it's Florida. No offense to the Floridians or anything but most will agree it can be kinda wack in some areas. By 'some' I mean most BTW. However, it's a cheap 3 hour flight to warmer weather and beaches you can swim at. I've also been down there a bunch of times already with friends in the past so yeah, it just works. Also, Key Lime pie and Mahi-Mahi are two of my favz!

The weather's looking good there this week/end: Low 80's daytime, high 70's at night and the water is about 76° which is like 5° warmer than it ever gets around here. So yeah, time to hit tha mufuckin' beach suckaaaaazzzzz!

I don't really plan to do much in the way of cycling while I'm down there. Tho I wouldn't mind stopping by Business Cycles and anywhere else some of you Floridians might know about that's worth scoping out. Feel free to include events, places to eat, secluded beaches to fuck on and timeshares you have access to that you don't mind me trashing ;-)

TheTripleC@hotmail.com

In hindsight, going on a quick vacation might not have been the best idea after losing my job but whatevz! Shit's already paid for so why the fuck not?!

I'll undoubted be taking photos during most of the trip and with any luck, I'll have internet access here and there so I can post some updates..

Get ready for when I get back cause I've got three completed builds that I can post once I get around to photographing them :-D

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you should consider ATX for vacation, sometime. cheap, beautiful, drinky, sunny, and bikey. a good combo for an awesome cheap fall vacation.

:)