Friday, October 29, 2010

Philly Expo Guide Book: FUCKING DONE!! THEN I GOT LAID!!!

As some of you may already know my official profession is in Magazine/Book Production. As opposed to my more well known profession of being a total fucking dumbass! hehe.. idiot

Anyways, Steve (Bilenky) came to me a few weeks ago with this project wanting to have it done in time for the Expo this weekend. They essentially had nothing done other than having some text and photos in for it from the various exhibitors. A good portion of which were not hi-res enough for print..

Basically, I knew that if I didn't take on the project, it wouldn't be completed. So I WORKED MY FUCKING BALLS off hooking the Bilenky boys up with some proper book publishing skillz. Well, proper as in getting the fucking thing done in next to no time. Which just happens to be my specialty..

All I have to say is: Good thing my dealer has been out of town!

After a lot of back and forth and many a sleepless night, I managed to get the fucker under control and out the door. My bro in Law works for Galvanic Printing so I had him print the book. Galvanic has been in business for something like 100 years so the place is fucking AWESOME with tons of old shit everywhere and lots of things that are brown. I'm gonna do a photo project on the place if I can..

I rolled over there earlier today to check on how things were going. They have a lot of weird looking machines there that do awesome stuff really loudly and smell-illy..


Of course they just happened to be working on the page Prollz is on..


Some gets tossed out..


One of the many printers that have on site:


The Roland 100 in akshun:





So yeah, I'm pretty excited about how it turned out! I certainly would've liked to have had more time and been better well organized. Tho considering how much work we got done in the time we had is pretty damn amazing! I can assure you that next years Guide book will be slaytastic to say the least :-)

For those of you attending the expo WHICH YOU WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO I'm pretty sure they'll be included on the higher priced two day/seminar admission. It you're only going for the day I think it's a few bucks extra. Which is totally worth it since it's not just like some sucky brochure. I mean, if I can WAIVE MY USUAL PRODUCTION FEE to help support the expo, you can shell out a few bucks too. If you don't I'll toss your stingy fuckin' ass out tha DOH!

Anyways, not long after I left I spotted this Greg Lemond TVT 92:




I nearly blasted a healthy load all over those grey campy Deltaz- SICK!!

So yeah, I'm just about as deeeessttrrroooyyyeeddd as I've ever been in a long time..

The one consolation I have is that once I have tomorrow and the weekend behind me I'll finally be able to kick back and catch up with everything I've let fall to the waist side the last few weeks..

Oh and the fact that I FINALLY GOT MUUUUUTHER FUCKING LAID OFF FROM MY ASSFUCKTARD SHIT JOB yesterday means I'll have that much more time on my hands-

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Stoked much? I think so!

Now I'll have even more time to do anything and everything that has nothing to do with having a schedule. So yeah, expect lots of blogging in the near future- AHM COMIN' 4 U PROLLS!!!

Oh and I'm pretty good money wise. 5 weeks of severance pay and unemployment to come :-) Not to mention the retardedly vast collection of cycling gear I can auction off if need be. Oh and the two dudes who want to buy some DA10 off me- sorry guys! I'll get back to you soon..

So don't worry Ben'z- I got y'all covered for the WICKED GNAR order that you beautiful mother fuckers hooked me up with:



ZOMFG I was loving every second of opening that package! The bikes that shit went on are fucking.. reddic..

Okay so yeah, time for me to hit the mother fucking hay cause I got another long one tomorrow. Hope to see a lot of you fuckers down in Philly this weekend! Steve (Bilenky) hooked me up with a booth to display my silly freak bikes at. So come find me and watch everyone there who knows what they're actually doing point and laugh at me a bunch, hehe. shit..


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

craig said...

whoaaaaaaaa what a package.

Alan Sikirić said...

TWSS!

Anonymous said...

That Lemond is awesome!

Godscogs said...

You fukcing crack me up, just the start i need for a Monday morning after slaughtering myself on the bike this weekend. chur cuz frm NZ