Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to deal with..

..the ASTOUNDING implications of being able to mount a 24" wheel on any road bike frame I want WHILE STILL RETAINING THE ORIGINAL GEOMETRY:


ZOMG YES!! This is the coolest shit I've come across in a while!! Freaking ZINN you SLAY ME!!!

After having to live with the regret of passing up the last ZINN item I wanted I wasn't about to let this lil gem go.. Super stoked on it!

It comes with a Araya Aero 4 Super Hard Anodized Tubular 28H rim laced (only 16 spokes) to an unknown hub:


Weird huh..?

Probs have that bitch rebuilt unless I can find something else interesting for it. Like a mag wheel, hehe..

Also stoked on winning this sweet jammy jam:


Shit yea I've been wanting one of those ALAN Panto'ed Campy posts FOREVER! Will certainly go well with the chainring I got a while back..

Oh and yeah, some more NOS DA10 gear came in as well:


What a dork huh? I fully understand spelling out DA10 is on the same level as making a smiley faces out of blow. Yeah I was that guy.. Now I'm this guy.. And when I really think about it, I can't figure out which is more disappointing to my already low sense of self worth..

Right then, take a wild guess who's going to spend the coming three day weekend enjoying a soon to be arriving package from NOVA, a fuckload of Zol and entertaining my ladyfriend girlfriend. Yeah, we had that talk. Cue the sound of a glass breaking here..

OKAY WAIT! I feel like 10 times better about myself having just seen these..

Big THX to the Prollz for that one!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Bud W. Iser said...

The hub is made by Mavic.

Alan Sikirić said...

Yeah, I was kinda thinkin' it was one of those manufacturers. Thanks man!

Unknown said...

Alan you have way, WAY TOO MANY DA10 stuff, it's time to pass it on

Alan Sikirić said...

NOOOO! CANNOT PART WITH. OR STOP HOARDING.. TASTY DA10 GEAR!!!