Monday, September 13, 2010

Dag yo, dem wheelz is MELTED!!


Shhheeeeeyyyyyttt!

This was sent into me by a reader who's domicile fell victim to the recent Fourmile forest fire outside of Boulder Colorado:

I thought you might be interested in throwing this up on your blog.  It's a photo of
what's left of a Gary Fisher mountain bike after the recent Fourmile fire outside of
boulder colorado regrettably burnt my home. (Luckily I saved the bikes I cared
about). The Frame, handlebars, brakes, stem seat post, seat, etc. completely
melted!!

Best,
Patrick

Now if Farmers insurance would just stop trying to fuck us, I'd get myself some
new bikes.
Super sorry to hear it Patrick but thanks so much for the rad photo! A little bloody bike destruction to brighten everyone's Monday >:-]

If anyone works for Farmer's insurance they should lend this guy a hand!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: