Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Anybody know where..

..I can meet some lovely ladies like these to pose for my lens??


..amongst other things

No, seriously, I'm SO super sick of seeing lame ass photos of scantily clad babes with bikes. It's as if the only people that have access to high caliber babes have low caliber talent AT BEST. There's only a few photos out that I've seen that are actually awesome and they were all made before most of us were born. You know, way back when people had THEIR OWN IMAGINATION as opposed to everyone just ripping off the 80's like they do now..

Speaking of the 80's, check out this Washed Out song to a cut up 80's commercials, movies, and aerobics workout videos (1:25!!):



Now someone put me in touch with a modeling agency or some BS cause I'm dying over here!! That and someone who can build me a nice minimalistic but snappy website for my work since no one takes you seriously without one. Bike parts for a site- who's down..?

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

((lyledriver)) said...

Some siiiick analog video effects in that one.