Tuesday, June 8, 2010

White Nagasawa Track frame for sale ONE LAST TIME!

I tossed the White Nagasawa 07' Track Frame, Fork, Hatta HS/BB and Nagasawa Embroidered Kashimax Saddle on ebay again..

Retail: A FUCKLOAD - For you fuckers:

$1700* FIRM + Shipping..



Full build pics for EXAMPLE ONLY:


If no one buys it this time I'm keeping it and interneting it out ;-)

Frame size: 56cm CTC ST, 55cm CTC TT

The Frame is in THE BEST condition I HAVE EVER SEEN outside of a new Nagasawa frame. The ONLY marks on it is around the drop outs and like, two or three pin pricks on the chain stay. Since I've owned it I MIGHT have put like 200ish miles on it. The saddle and wrap are white so they're obviously not so clean anymore. Super, super sick frame and rides like a fucking DREAM. Only selling it cause I got my filthy mitts on something that fits me better. Tons more pics on my flickr set..

AND FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME WITH LOWBALL OFFERS!!

If you're dying for it and would be down, responsible and trust worthy enough to do say a 2 or 3 seperate installment payment plan over the course of no more than a few weeks, I'd be happy to work something out..

*- The $1700 + shipping price is for personal checks or cash in hand ONLY. If you're not wanting to do a transaction outside of Paypal then I'll have to add an additional $50 for paypal fees..

Please let me know if you have any other questions - thetriplec@hotmail.com


Share/Bookmark

No comments: