Monday, June 7, 2010

Okay so this is really fucking stupid..

..but extremely entertaining none the less!

Harlbs seen on interwebz:


Which literally had me in tears due to my unrelenting level of dumbass-ness..

Which I then felt the need to take up a notch:


Awww, yeah and you know I gotst some video too:



I would've mounted it on my handle bar but the clamp wasn't big enough for oversized. Although it's kind of awesome where it is because I can hear it sounding off on the bigger bumps, hehe. Anyways, this was just a BETA test but is sure to find it's way onto a few of my other bikes :-)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

zach-bloomington said...

Admit it- you were definitely lit when you thought of that one!

Alan Sikirić said...

Sadly I wasn't. It was just residual lit-ness ;-)

GENERICo. said...

i was having a shit day. 10 hours of running a concrete saw in the sun. it all sputtered away with the flick of a door stop.

Alan Sikirić said...

Awesome! Glad to be of service mang!