Thursday, May 13, 2010

Velo Bicycle Culture and Design Book!

I got news from Harry over at Brooklyn Bike Jumble (WHICH IS HAPPENING THIS SUNDAY!!!) about some photos us being in a new book from a German publisher called Gestalten:


The photos are from the Bike Photobooth event Harry hosted at the end of last summer. Here's Michael Green from Bike Blog NYC:


Along with Harry and Myself:


THANK GOD I'm looking in particularly exquisite in that photo of moi! Oh and please note my wanton glances at the bike to the left had NOTHING to do with the adorable 13 year old girl it belonged too ;-)

In any case I'm pretty stoked on it! Esp since we're on page 187- HA!! Hoping I see a lot more folks I know and their various creations in there too :-)

More info about the book on their site and you can pre-order a copy here..

Share/Bookmark

No comments: