Monday, April 12, 2010

When living in a 'Double Down' world..


..you should expect to see artists from other countries making art like this about the good ol' US of A:


Pretty fucking putrid huh?

The other fucked up funny thing I saw was a commercial for Hotpocket's new 'sideshots' during Jamie Oliver's new 'Food Revolution' show which I'm sure would have INFURIATED him cause I was annoyed enough myself. I know, the show is corny as hell but I've loved that freaking guy since he did The Naked Chef so fuck you. It's def worth a watch tho. Esp if you're a chicken nugget fan! Trust me- see episode 2 for more details. In any case, watch the commercial and you'll get an idea of what makes this country so fucked. It's right up there with those 'Big Red' style Verizon commercials. Like, oh yeah, nevermind experiencing real life or using some fucking utensils. Just fuck off on your phone all day instead since we've boosted coverage so much and eat food using your hands only! Fucking society is going down the toilet more and more every fucking day. I get that they're kind of just making a joke out of it all but still- enough is enough!

ONCE AGAIN.. If you haven't seen Idiocracy yet YOU REALLY OUGHT TO MAKE IT A POINT TO DO SO ASAP..

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Sam said...

Hey, at least there's always nihilism.

Alan Sikirić said...

Jot me down for a bad case of cacomorphobia while you're at it..

Cort said...

It's like a Ben Stiller film! Hey Ben, just apologize for your mistake and fix it! Fucking own up!

Sean Kennedy said...

but have you seen this? http://www.ausfoodnews.com.au/2010/04/15/kfc-turns-pink-for-breast-cancer.html
it's time to battle breast cancer with obesity, go colonel.

Alan Sikirić said...

Oh christ what'll they think of next???