Friday, March 19, 2010

Delle Case Track Frame FS!

I met the seller of this frame last weekend when picking this up. He was selling it for a friend for $245- how could I resist?! Anyways, he also had this really nice condition Delle Case track frame built up and is looking to sell it since it's a bit too small for him..

JUST TO BE CLEAR THIS IS FOR FRAME/FORK ONLY!

I 'need' the Campy Pista stuff for my own damn self and I'm pretty sure he's going to hold on to the rest of the gear..



Size:

58.5cm CTC TT, 61cm CTC ST, HT just shy of 21cm, Stand Over height about 34"

Great frame for Track Commuting/Training and or SS touring/cruising. Geo is not too super aggressive and is a nice smooth comfy ride. F/R Brake mounts, Water Bottle mount and internal rear brake cable routing..

Not really sure where to price the F/F at since it's not a widely popular brand. Would love to know what shop it originally came out of. Def nice quality by the looks of it! OFFERS WELCOME!!

From what he was telling me this was an in store model frame at a high quality sporting goods/bike shop in Britian I belive..? In any case, the thing is VERY well built and in wonderful condition. Columbus THRON tubing all around and lotsa chrome too!

Any and all questions and info on this frame would be much appreciated!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: