Thursday, February 11, 2010

You'll have to pardon my absence of late..

..because I've been having one sssssSLAYCATIOUS time the past week and half or so. It's a long story which you don't get to hear about here. You'll have to go to my twitter page for that ;)

In any case, I've been keeping busy with whatever free time I have (mostly at work) trying to get things done. Hopefully I'll have something cool soon..

For now tho, check out this redonkulous Kid's Concept bike by Keith Anderson on ebay:


The fenders are SICK!


Then there's also this:


I don't know about you guys but I can't think of a better way to spend $500 than on a bunch of small parts to take 30 grams off my wankered our road bike. Oh to live the life where spending that much money on bolts and housings makes complete sense..

Share/Bookmark

No comments: