Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Skateboarding FAIL soon to be WIN!

My buddy Tom from the previous post came out to the Jerz to make some skate shots this past weekend. It was like 15 degrees and my stiff frozen ass just wasn't having a good time.


The Objects are what appears to be two old 45 degree triangular wooden cement molding structures. I spotted them a month ago and flipped my shit wanting to hit them up one day. They're steep as hell with no lip. I managed to make something suitable with some wood laying around and an old steel sign I had in the back of my car but it would explode and get out of wack everytime I hit it..

The run up is decent but was strewn with salt and gravel. Also making it difficult was the fact the spot is located on an island smack dab in the middle of THE GNARLIEST interchange on route 1/9. Cars EVERYWHERE..

I took a whole bunch of runs at it but I just couldn't put anything down..


Beaten, dirty and cold as a mother fucking fuck we decided to call it a day. While the battle was lost the war is far from over. We've vowed to make another trip back to the same spot on a warmer day with stout hearts, a broom and a battery powered drill..

WE WILL NEVA SURRENDAH!!!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Thomas Prior said...

You forgot something Al...that part where you say "Beaten, dirty, and cold as a mother.." should read like this: "Beaten, dirty, old, slightly overweight, and cold as a mother..."

Alan Sikirić said...

Well in that case, I should also mention your commenting on how much of a kick you got out of my 'voluptuous ass' and your schoolboy-esq giggles when I shook it for you a bit- teeheeheehee!