Thursday, February 4, 2010

PRICE DROP on Mercian Track Wheels! SOLD!!!

Sorry everyone, they gone!

I posted about these wheels a little while back and am lookin' to move em now at a great discounted price!

In an attempt to de-red the Mercian, I've decided to pass the wheels on to someone else. I've got a lovely new set which will go on there shortly. Here's the deets:

Red Anodized Phil Wood 32 Hole single fix hubs laced to Velocity Deep V clinchers:


They've got very, very low miles on them (2-300 MAX) and are still in awesome condition!

Price for them includes the Vittoria tires which are also in great condition along with one NEW replacement tire

$425

Now: $350!

Might also consider selling some of the other red parts if anyone's interested. More full build pics here..

It kinda kills the shit out of me to sell these since I actually dig how red the fuckin' thing is. I guess part of it reminds me of a time when anodized parts weren't so readily available for fixed gear bikes. I remember having a bitch of a time finding things for it. In any case, these days I've been really diggin on the more classic low pro tubular rims on these types of bikes so it's time for a little change..

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

stands-on-stilts said...

I just traded in some NOS Mavic tubular rims to Bikeworks in the lower east side in Manhatten. He didn't seem that excited about it because he says no one is really looking for tubulars. I gave him...

a pair of Mavic GP4's
pair of GL330's
and one GEL 280.

The GP4 has one small spot of oxidation around a nipple ring.

They're probably still there.

iamjberube said...

any interest in selling just the rear?

iamjberube said...

actually, if you're not into selling the rear only i'd probably do both. thanks.

Alan Sikirić said...

satnds-on-stilts - Hey man, I know A LOT of dudes who would be into those rims for their classic bike builds. He may have not been too into em but the kids on the local fixed board certainly would have!

iamjberube - Yeah, selling em as a set only man. Just don't want random wheels lying around my place since I already have bunch as is! But yeah, if you're interested just send me an email - thetriplec@hotmail.com