Friday, February 12, 2010

NAHBS WEEKEND AFTER NEXT!!!


Sorry for the mix up in the headline builders- hope I didn't freak you out too much!

I'm sure many of you are aware and excited that NABHS has FINALLY come to the east coast this year. At about a 5-6 hour drive from NYC I'm thinking I really have no excuse not to go. I'm thinking of making the drive down after work on Friday, staying at some crappy hotel/motel or floor/couch if available, hanging out all day Saturday before taking off and making the drive back home. Might be into staying for Sunday but I'm not sure yet. Just a loose plan for now..

As you can expect, I will be photographing the living shit out of everything there along with partaking in whatever other blog worthy things I can think of. Yes, I know exactly how much of a tragedy it is to utter the phrase 'blog worthy' BTW.

So for those of you in attendence, maybe I'll see you there! Please be sure to send me any other related events going on that weekend. I'm completely unaware of anything aside from the show so please be sure to send me anything at all. Flyers too if you got em!

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Aaron Dykstra said...

Whoa man! You almost gave me a heart attack! I'm a builder displaying at NAHBS- it's not next weekend, it's the weekend after! I just about shit my britches when I saw that and I had to double check that I didn't loose a week. I'm still finishing up a frame for the show!

Cheers!

-Aaron

Alan Sikirić said...

Oh damn dude, sorry about that! I totally messed up. Now fixed!

garr1s0n said...

i'm so excited that i'll be able to go to this this year! as far as peripheral crap going on, theres going to be a big trick meetup with wheelis and barspinnzz on one of the days that weekend if you're into that sort of thing. not sure on details but if you're interested i'll let you know. i'm going down on friday and staying til sunday and also photographing the living shit out of everything.

garr1s0n said...

ps. here's the flyer. sure to be a ton of other shit going on too
http://www.tricktrack.org/images/rvasmallflyer.jpg

Jose said...

Luckily my lady friend lives in DC so I get a place to stay for free. Double bonus, shes just as excited for the show.

Alan Sikirić said...

Oh nice one! Let me know if she's got any lady friends of her own in need of some fine company, hehehe..

BrandoCommando said...

I live in RVa, a few blocks away from teh convention center. My LBS got me to volunteer, so I'll be at the door, and at merch. See you there.