Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beard trimmings use # 107

For those of you familiar with Hayao Miyazaki's Spirited Away will of course recall the dust spirits Kamagi created to shuttle coal for the boiler. Well when I shaved my big gnarly beard off I created a ball with the trimmings. I couldn't help but see a resemblance to the characters from the film and with the addition of some cartoony googly eyes it was spot on!


Googly eyes and photos by TOMMMEEEEEE!!!

BTW, if you have no idea of what I'm talking about, do yourself a favor and just go fucking see Spirited Away and every other film by Miyazaki. TRUST ME! They're all AMAZING!!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the icon for the mac application called "SpiritedAway"

Skware Weelz said...

Hey, I just saw your ex-beard in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2znlF5TVM

Migs said...

You just keep getting cooler and cooler.

Anonymous said...

this is nasty---so you give up your hipstar lumberjack image or did you shaved your sack?

reagrds