Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Okay, I think it's poster time again!

To add to the original posters I did of the 3Rensho, I'm going to do a Nagasawa edition:

This one for the main:


and this one (prelim) for the multi poster:


Just need to bring the raw files into the office and work on em first..

It's funny cause I was originally bummed about this shoot but it ended up turning out better than I thought. I think the I'd much rather be rolling around in the grass with a hott chick instead of taking photos of a slick bike scenery and moody lighting was key..

So if you don't mind I think I'm going to go jump out of the 3rd story window which is high enough to hurt me really badly without killing me. Between this and the last post I'm more than ready..

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Auntie Maim said...

DA10 is sublime, titty rims nerdgasmic, the saddle is destiny found and the adj stem is your signature on an understated yet very unique build. Jolly good show old bean! Please find I have checked YES; please subscribe me to your limited edition poster series!

Kyle B Kelley said...

Non drive-side photo and your going to make a poster of it?

Alan Sikirić said...

Auntie Maim - Duuuude, I was wondering when you'd come across your former old lady all nice and built up. Glad you're stoked on it! You were #2 on my list of gotta make em' happy with this build list. #1 being myself of course, hehe. But yeah man, you're comped for life as far as the swag goes :)

Kyle - I agree that a drive side photo would've been nicer but I still think the image looks quite lovely regardless. Besides, there really aren't any rules to this sort of thing and even if there were, you know my dumbass would somehow break em' while still retaining a tasteful appearance..