Thursday, October 1, 2009

What in fuck's name is going on with that THIRD Flange mannnnn?!


wwwWEIRRRD!

More info on Gods Cogs site. As seen on HKfixed..

Along with this fuuuuucking bad ass Grass Track bike recently posted on Indy Fab's blog:



WANT!!!

Also.. there's this teeny gooch for sale on Craigslist Portland:



aaannnd, check out the basket to bike size ratio on this little jam I saw on my way home yesterday:


The owner popped out and said she's had the bike three years now :)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Ross. said...

Do you have a full photo of the weave on those spokes?
That third flange just made me rethink everything.

As a metaphor that shit is too fucking perfect.

Alan Sikirić said...

Naw man, that's just what I grabbed from the site. I'm curious about it myself actually. Fucking shit is bonkerrrrrz!

Takaro said...

Ross, check out the makers homepage. there are some excellent lacing directions up there.