Monday, October 5, 2009

Regrets.. I have a few.. and then some!

There really is nothing worse than reluctantly selling something for fear of wanting it again, only to have exactly what you were concerned about come to fruition. Take for example: I'm wanting to put together a road bike. Steel. Something nice. Something kinda like this Waterford I sold a while back:


Yeah- oops!

I got it from my LBS for like $250 or something ridiculous like that. Barely ridden with just a bunch of shop wear on it. I had a feeling that I should hold onto it but I reluctantly let her go to work on other projects. That and I had already sold my previous two road bikes (1+2) a while back since I wasn't really using them at all. Stupid fixed gear. Anyways, I'd kill to have em back but oh well. Besides, what could be better than soothing self irritation with the hunt for new projects! Because you know, I don't have enough shit going on already.. In any case, lately I've got a hard on for some Japanese steel. I'm pretty sure the idea was planted in my head after seeing Justin's 3renny roadie:


I'd love to get my filthy mitts on something like that and toss some DA 7700 on it. I've got a partial group going now so the only major things left would be a sexy frame and some wheels..

So, if you know of anything along those lines in a 57cm ctc ST and 56cm ctc TT, please give me a shout..

p.s. - I'm also pretty bummed about selling this, this, this and this..

Share/Bookmark

No comments: