Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Most wickedestly wyld collection of 3Rensho's EVER!

I spotted these frames earlier today on Tokyo Fixed Gear and nearly lost my shit!




I've got a tentative dibs on the above purple jammy- SO REDONK!!! Also curious about that red one behind. Just waiting to hear back..

From what I could discern, they recently liberated an old collection of frames found in storage somewhere..

WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE TO FIND ANOTHER GOLD MINE LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW!!!

More here..

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Prolly said...

the purple aero is too big for you. I'll take it off your hands once you realize that!

:-)

Alan Sikirić said...

aaahaha, yeah it's hard to tell with that 650c. I mean the TT looks wicked long but still. Sizing and geo on those pursuit jams are so weird!

Auntie Maim said...

Yougottabefuckinkiddinme. Hey, I got a lead on a boatload of Yamaguchi Asymmetrics!

Tom said...

FUCK! 3rd one from the bottom is so sick... love that curvy front derailleur brace

gijs edge said...

My mind is blown. What happened to all the seat tubes?! Did 3Rensho just decide that the pull of gravity is optional? Holy shit.