Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Because you haven't heard enough about US health care already..

Faces of American Health Care, Part 2: Former Pro Skater, Lee Bender from austin considine on Vimeo.



If only there was a way to collect all the profiteering SCUMBAGS who've had a hand in turning our health care system against us on the edge of a rocky hill, cancel their insurance policy, wrap them in razor wire, give em a shove and then meet em at the bottom with an ambulance from a 3rd rate hospital..

Here's another good read since we're on the topic of profiteering assholes..

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After two major surgeries this year cut from just below my sternum right down through my mid section I assure you and anyone reading this, without health insurance, I would have died this year. Over greed. My heart goes out to the uninsured and the underinsured. Well said. Thanks for posting.