Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If you're going to sell something with a SUPER lame slogan on it..

..be sure to offer it in more than one language so everyone can appreciate your lametasticness:


gay..


..town


Oh and if you're good with the top cap you already own there's always stickers too:


Something tells me that when Monsieur Henri Desgrange said: '...better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailleur...' He wasn't talking about being a total douche by buying a douchey new top cap and throwing a douchey sticker on your bike..


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Da Robot said...

I ride fixed. I like it. But I like all kinds of cycling. A lot. I don't really understand the need to ghetto-ize the cycling community or to disrespect the way other people ride.

Derailleurs don't kill people. Bears do.

Anonymous said...

well put Robot.
agree.

Alan Sikirić said...

+2!

Anonymous said...

when will it stop! all this shit is so played! just ride your bike.

FGC said...

I'm going to make some that say

"derailleur? I hardly know her!!!!"

and sell em. get rich.

Martini Whore said...

Good one, FGC. I'd buy one in a second.

Pierski said...

hahaha man i've been reading your blog with loads of pleasure for some time now. really appreciate your humour and way of writing, this one had me laughing again. Keep up the good work! Greetings from Amsterdam.

Alan Sikirić said...

Thanks a lot man- glad to hear it!!