Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Few things for sale: First come, first serve!

Okay, got a few nicer things for sale here. As the title states, first come first serve. If you're interested, send me an email along with your paypal email address and I'll send you an invoice. Local cats can pick up in person at my office..

Campagnolo 170mm Vintage Record Pista Cranks, 48T ring and chainring bolts. Pantograph has orange paint in it- not my doing:

$SOLD!!!


I bought these locally but then won an auction for a similar set with an ALAN ring. Don't need these anymore. Never used or mounted since I bought them from the previous seller. Polished up a bit with some handy dandy Simichrome and now they look lovely! Def has wear from use but not abused..

$250

That INCLUDES 2 day Priority USPS shipping with tracking and insurance WITHIN the US!

Vintage Shimano Dura Ace DX 27.2 Road post:

$SOLD!!!


$45 shipped via 2 day Priority USPS shipping with tracking..

NOS Vintage 55T Campagnolo road chainring 144BCD:


$30 shipped via 2 day Priority USPS shipping with tracking..

HOLLER AT MEH!:

TheTripleC@hotmail.com

More snaps via my flickr page..

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Harrie Hofstede said...

I was after the ALAN chain ring as well.
The seller didn't want to sell it separately and he got an awful lot of $$$ for the crank set.
Great cranks, but above my budget.
Don't forget to spec the BCD (144mm?)!

Alan Sikirić said...

Oh yeah?! It's funny cause I'd seen the set sell before but didn't want to spend the cash on it. Hence buying this set. Though I kinda regretted not spending the few extra bucks on the set I really wanted. Then when it showed up again due to a deadbeat bidder I was like, okay, fuck it- that shit is MINES!