Friday, June 26, 2009

My profile up on Bike Blog!


For those of you who follow Bikeblog, you'll know that Brian's been doing these great profile type interviews with some of the more popular bike blogs and cyclists out there. This week I was FINALLY able to complete my profile for him. Which I have to say was super fuckin' hard man! Mostly because I often have way too much to say and don't know where to start. Imagine a funnel overflowing with a gak like liquid. That's just how my brain 'functions' most of the time unfortunately. Don't even get me started with numbers! Fucking dyslexia.. In any case, he was very pleased with it so it's up there now. Check it out!

A big thanks to Brian for granting me the opportunity to complete a generous challenge and doing all that he does for the cycling community- Keep on keepin' awn man! Let's talk TALL soon!!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Dave Wyman said...

What a great interview!