Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Le Cirque du Cyclisme THIS WEEKEND!


I've been DYING to check this event out for a while now but inevitably something comes up.. In this instance, a fishing trip with the men in the fam.. I'm not really into fishing at all so I'll just hide behind my camera for the duration of the trip. Probably a good thing cause I'd undoubtedly be shooting blanks in like 5 mins after I showed up! So many sexy bikes to be appreciated!!

One of my dreams is to build a bike of my own making to enter in the show. I was beyond stoked when my Bilenky won in 07'. Though something about putting more than just my ideas and hard earned cash into a project strikes me as being more fufilling a win..

I'm always looking to top myself with my various projects and I've been slowly making the move to actually building proper frames myself. Time is the only factor I'm missing right now (along with some 8020 and a milling machine ((not to mention an actual name for said frames)) ). I currently have 3 new bikes I'm working on putting together/rennovating and two new killer ideas for freak bikes. My lair will begin to billow with the dark smoke of industriousness VERY SOON!

..and when I say very soon I mean once my weed runs out..

douche..


Share/Bookmark

No comments: