Monday, February 23, 2009

Since you all seemed to enjoy that last BMX video...

...I figured I'd share this one I just got though watching:


levis bmx from shithead on Vimeo.

I KNOW.. It's one big Levi's ad, is annoyingly overproduced and Jamie Bestwick's vert part gets super boring to watch after a while, BUT STILL.. I SWEAR if it wasn't worth watching I wouldn't post it. Def some suuuuper gnarly riding get's 'thrown down' in it..

oh and here's another one from Steven Hamilton that's pretty fun to watch..

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok yeah it is over produced, yeah they do shamelesly plug Levy's every minute or so (hey...they paid for it afterall!), but fuck! You can't deny their's some serious shit happening their!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Math.