Sunday, December 7, 2008

Don't ever, ever, ever, ever...

...ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER.. let me catch any of you mother fuckers spend anywhere near this much time and effort building something as completely useless as this shit:


I don't caaaaarrrre how curious and or nerdy you are- DON'T DO IT!!! I mean, look at this thing!:






I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you still have no idea what it does...

Without going into too much detail, basically.. um.. right, you pull a lever when you stop the bike and at the same time it compresses the springs, then you pull another lever and the stored energy gets released from the springs, which pulls the chainring connected to the freewheel and it pushes you forward a little bit. Only it's not really that powerful so you just tip over instead...

I mean, nice effort..? and sorry to be an asshole but I gotta ask: WHY?????

The snob is SO going to shit himself when he gets a load of this contraption...

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK OK, I admit I've left comments before about how you should be more positive, but you are SO RIGHT about this claptrap! Pete

((lyledriver)) said...

This is much more effective to do electrically with a hub motor/generator, controller and capacitor.

while I appreciate intricate mechanical Rube Goldberg machines with simple outcomes, this thing belongs here:

http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/5040727D-06CE-43FB-99BD-630950A2B3F4/

Anonymous said...

At least one of us could have stayed balanced long enough to show what the fuck it does... Even if what it does is make my brain ache.

Anonymous said...

Haha I saw this on FGG and my first thought was "wtf?" It does seem retarded, but I think if you were actually going fast you would store up a lot more energy then you wouldn't fall over (maybe) when you started. Why not just pedal to start?