Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN??????????

ooooooh man, I may have been forced to sit around my place ALL. FUCKING. DAY. waiting for this mofo to show up, but as I ripped it open and set my eyes upon it for the first time.. I knew it was well worth the wait...


What.. You think you get to see more than that? Please.. You'll have to wait for the full build...

Suffice it to say, it's going to stir up a lot of emotion in people. In other words, I'm really hoping it pisses a lot of people off- mwuhahaha!

UPDATE: Here's a little hint for all you fuckin' babies:



Share/Bookmark

16 comments:

Auntie Maim said...

Foul. Give up a little sumpin sumpin

Chocobot said...

bitch, update your flickr

- late plate


:)

george said...

Fuck you. I want to know now!!!!!

brisket said...

it's a pista concept. gotta be

Alan Sikirić said...

ohohoho- mother fuckers haven't even seen mah shit and it's already gotst ya'll worked up- DAYMN! Check out the post again for a little hint. If you can guess what is and get it right, you get a little prize!

Chocobot said...

ice skates

Alan Sikirić said...

hehe, nope. I WISH the ice still froze thick enough around here to actually skate on...

Hustle Jr. said...

Hints you say?

"it's going to stir up a lot of emotion in people"

Giant blender?

Anonymous said...

You crazy MF! you bought that full susp tandem!!! That piece your holding is a suspension adjustment spanner? am I close?

Alan Sikirić said...

hehe, god I hate MTBs.. It is indeed a spanner, but not for suspension adjustment...

El Duke said...

It's got S&S couplers for realz.

Alan Sikirić said...

WE HAVE A WINNER!! el duke: email me your mailing address to receive a little prize!

Unknown said...

Is it a belt-driven fixed gear with a coupler on the drive side seatstay to allow belt replacement?

Alan Sikirić said...

Wait, what on the what now???

Unknown said...

haha. I 'bviously didn't guess correctly.
Fixie Inc's belt drive fixie:
http://www.cycles-for-heroes.com/popup/popup.html?img=galerie/fixed_belt_1a.jpg

Alan Sikirić said...

Damn dude, that shit is outta hand!