Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rat Pack Hustle photos and video!

Around this time last year I was working late nights over at RS which prevented me from attending the first Rat Pack Hustle meet. However, now that I'm working a slightly lesser late shift at this new sucky job, I'm able to attend this years meets...

I rolled over there after work excited to finally take part in a race that didn't involved crossing intersections or 180 degree turns around gravel ridden columns...

The space picked for this event couldn't be better. A super long stretch of green way along the Hudson flanked by a fences on both sides. Not to mention suuuuper nice smooth pavement...

The photos and video I took are pretty meh overall. I totally spaced on packing my second flash's slave unit and extra batteries. It's pretty dark out there too. Anyways, enough with the BS excuses, here's what I gots:


and a little sequence of the deciding race:


Like I said, pretty meh. Same with the video too:



I mean, you get the idea but it kinda looks like shizah...

More crappy photos here...

As you can see the racing was SUUUUPER fun and Dan Bones did a great job holding this event! I'm DEF looking forward to the next one this Monday. If you're interested in checking this event out be sure to scope out the Rat Pack Hustle Blog for updates and results from the previous meets...

Share/Bookmark

No comments: