Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rat Pack Hustle II: MEET TWO!!

Fortunately I remembered to bring the proper equipment to last night's meet. Which means slightly better photos. HOWEVER.. I still think I can do better. I just need to get my filthy mitts on a couple of quantum batteries and radio slaves. That and I need to compensate for the color distortion since the pixels tend to fall apart at higher ISO ratings. Oh and set my camera to rear curtain sync. Though I may need to buy a Canon 580 EX II flash first... Yooouu really don't care about all that do you..? Fiiiinnnne.. on with the semi decent snaps:


I mean, check out that stretch we're sprinting down- Fucking PERFECT!


More snaps here...

As with last week, last night was super fun. I even brought the gooch out since I'd been wanting to race on it since I got it. Despite it's radness and the unbelievable amount of attention it got, my times were actually a little bit worse. Which goes to show it def isn't always about the equipment. I think that's partially because I went out there cold with no real warm up. Next week I need to get there earlier to get the creek out mah bones...


Share/Bookmark

No comments: