Saturday, September 6, 2008

My shop REALLY needs to not look like this much longer...


So I'm having a little BBQ bike building swap meet style party this Sunday Sept. 14th to help get rid of a lot of it...

While there are a few really nice frames and parts I would say most of it is better for everyday use and abuse. BUT.. If you're looking to build up a roadie or polo bike super cheap for yourself or a friend to beat on/lock up, this is your chance...

I'll be selling most everything for wicked cheap and am def down for some trades if you've got something I'm interested in. I'll probs even give a lot away!

Proceeds will go towards a couple few cases of beer, wine, burgers for the meat-a-tarians, soy products and whatever veggies I don't already have growing in my backyard. Though if no veggie people are coming WE WILL ROAST AN ENTIRE COW, EAT MEAT RIGHT OFF THE BONE AND WASH IT DOWN WITH LAMB'S BLOOOOOOD :metal:

I live in lovely Cliffside Park NJ. A quick jaunt from the George Washington Bridge if you want to ride. If you don't, I can pick a few people up from the PATH station in Hoboken...

There's an elementary school playground directly across the street from my house where you can engage in polo, frame toss, foot down and whatever the fuck else. Just don't fall cause the pavement kinda sucks...

As far as getting stuff home if you're riding and don't feel like slinging a frame over your shoulder, I can toss it all in my car and bring it into the city afterwards or bring it to my office where you can pick it up another day. Whatever...

Also, for those of you with a similar problem, feel free to bring your own swag to trade and sell so we can have a true swap meet. As opposed to me just getting rid of my own shit. Obviously I don't want people showing up with two tons of stuff (unless it's stellar) cause my place just ain't that big...

PLEASE NOTE: I obviously am not looking to have a rager or 50 weird/schetchy/dirty people hanging out at my place. If you're interested in coming, send me an email with your blog/flickr/myspace/etc.. so I can see what you're all about. If I deem you to be worthy of my company (what an asshole!) I'll send you directions/address info...

Most importantly, let's keep this shit classy and fun people! Be sure to bring some fancy pants bikes for everyone to drool over if ya got em' too!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

((lyledriver)) said...

Heya,
Lyle here (newb on fixed.gr/nyc).
I'm still planning on rolling over from Harlem to check your place out and scrounge through your pile o stuff \m/

Oh yeah. blog is here:
http://projekto-b.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

that sounds super cool! althought i must say, if you were in portugal doin that, you'd better expect a thousand skecthy dudes wanting something for free! ahahah

Giuseppe said...

The Garden! The Moustache! New Jersey!

You sure you ain't Italian?

Alan Sikirić said...

^Positive.. But I am Croatian. Which is nearly the same thing, hehe...

((lyledriver)) Sounds good man! I'll see ya then...

joao portugal Thanks man! Yeah, I'm def hoping for it to be good times with ZERO sketchiness...

Chocobot said...

Fuuuuuuuck, I am leaving for Yamaguchi frame building school on Friday...dang. We could have gotten drunk and gone skating...oh well, another time.

Alan Sikirić said...

Yamaguchi school?! You lucky fuck!! I need to get off my ass and go too. Anyways, it's looking like there's a chance of rain this weekend so who knows...