Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good fucking shit man- DAMN!!!

So another update on my previous post about the alleged Bilenky copy cat bike. Turns out the dude is really cool and an EXCELLENT designer/builder! Check it out:


Fuck yea...


Fuck yea...


HELLS FUCKING YES!!!

Killer concept car project too!


I wanna know what he plans on stuffing under the hood...

So I guess that would make his Rog a Bilenky tribute-Hetchins tribute?, hehe. Reguardless I know Steve and the boys will get a wicked kick out of it...

Be sure to scope out the rest of his site for more good shit...

Olli man, you can use my workshop anytime you like when you come visit the states...


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Nick said...

That's not a concept car - that's a just citroen 2cv with the wings left off. 2 cylinders and 33bhp of mayhem. You may recognise them as the Mafia cars from Belleville Rendevous/Les Triplettes De Belleville.