Friday, February 22, 2008

Right now...

I'm wicked fuckin' tired. Just came off a 12 hour shift at work. The lady was kind enough to save me some of the nice dinner she made yesterday. Although, something about Pumpkin Ravioli w/almonds in a Gorgonzola white sauce just isn't going to do it for me at 1am. Don't get me wrong, it's good and I appreciate it. But if my balls shrivel up into me any more than they already have, I'm going to have to gnaw on a raw steak to make them drop again...

Anyways, I apologize for the lack action. Fucking busy as all hell right now. That and there just hasn't been anything of note lately. Well, there's this but whatever. I'm kinda over time trial bikes...

I am going to Philly for the weekend for a good friends opening. With any luck I'll be able to duck into a few shops and report on some goodies I'm able to fondle. I'll also have a couple of good posts coming up in the next few weeks...

Oh and BTW, Where are my godforsaken tubulars Andy??? Hehe, that's okay. I still love you. Call me anytime...
Share/Bookmark

No comments: