Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The list of upcoming Bob Jackson Track frames on order designed by yours truly!!!

With any luck these'll show up in about a month or two. Then I'll have some pretty pics for all ya'll. Until then here's what's we ordered:

All frames will be made from Reynolds 631, have Dimpled ST's, Paul Dropouts and a Drilled front fork. As for geometry, these will all have a more aggressive track stance. Here's some examples from the previous batch...

50cm ST, 51cmTT
Creamy White frame w/Chocolate Brown panels and lug lining

51cm ST, 51.5 TT
Chocolate Brown frame with Creamy White panels and lug lining

52ct ST, 53cmTT
Matte Black with Hot Pink panels and lug lining

54cm ST, 55cm TT
Metallic Purple with Electric Green panels and lug lining

56cm ST, 56cm TT
Light British Racing Green w/Cream panels and Light Blue lug lining
(kinda like my Bilenky minus it's curly brass-ness)

57cm ST, 56.5cm TT
Matte Dark Grey with Matte Red head panel and Dark Blue lug lining

Prices will be ranging around $11-1200 WITH shipping included anywhere in the US. Shipping to Asia will probably run you another $50. I will of course have updated prices once they come in. For those of you interested please let me know. Just keep in mind I don't actually have access to them yet so I may not be able to answer all your detailed questions...

Also, for those of you who are like: 'Whoa what a rip! Vigorelli's only cost £350 pounds on their site!!' Guess what? You're not taking into account that shipping is another £90 along with the dimpled rear ST, Paul dropouts, two tone color, outlined lugs and panels add up to around £600. And what do you know our economy sucks balls so each American $1 is worth £.5096! Double any number you see that comes after that £ symbol kiddies. So if you're looking to get a Jackson in the next couple of months or so, START. SAVING...

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

® said...

Me!!! 52ct ST, 53cmTT
Matte Black with Hot Pink panels and lug lining. F'king Awe' jaw dropper'some dude! I'll hit you on your email dude soon...

Alan Sikirić said...

Hehehe, I KNEW you were going to be into that one man. I'll be sure to send you pics as soon as I get them...

® said...

Dude! If you haven't, check the frames i've posted. think you'd be very interested.

Alan Sikirić said...

Yeah man, I seen those. Pretty sweet! I've got my eyes on another prize though, hehe...

® said...

man you're fast dude... hey thought you're stopping??! ;)

Alan Sikirić said...

yyyyeah, def not stopping. Not yet anyways, hehe. In the meantime I've been taking a little hiatus from cycling while I upgrade the suspension on my whip...

® said...

Hahaha... Just got mine[not a whip like yours]out from the workshop and what disappointment. Damn annoying rattling noises still there. On and off but other than that smooth.

Heard of Royal Purple [motor oil]? First try but seems to be very good.

ok better stop... later dude.

RyeBokeh said...

Did you order these from Stone's Cyclery in Alameda, California? I was just in there yesterday and he just got a batch in with a lot of the colors you have i.e. Matte Black with Pink panels, in which he said he's shipping that one out east. Damn you Bob Jackson, I covet a Vigorelli!

Alan Sikirić said...

Yeah man, I bought a few frames off Dennis years ago and have kept in contact with him ever since. I finally visited his shop for the first time last year. Anyways, he's been ordering BJ frames for a long time and when he does, I give him a hand moving them on the East Coast/Internet. He asked me to come up with some different colors/design with this recent batch. Just waiting for photos now. Can't wait to see em!