Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hmmm, Philly trip? Sure, why the fuck not?!

The day after I began working on this blog I abruptly decided to hit Philly up. So I called into the office, told them I had better shit to do today and and off I went. I'd been needing to drop off my Mercian frame for a repaint and I figured I could take some pics at the shops I frequent while I was in town. I kinda got a late start to the day so I didn't get to spend as much time as I would've liked at each of them. I figured there would be a bit of a learning curve with blog specific entries so please bear with me ass face. I def plan to do more extensive entries in the future. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Anyways, here goes- enjoy sucka!

Bilenky Cycleworks

Via Bicycle

Bicycle Revolutions

Also, be sure and let me know of any other good shops in the area (outside of NYC) that you think are worth the trip...
Share/Bookmark

No comments: