Sunday, September 9, 2007

Philly Trip - Bicycle Revolutions!

Bicycle Revolutions is a must when you're in Philly. Esp for those of us in the SS/FG crowd. It's one of the rare shops you'll visit that has just about EVERYTHING in stock you could think of and some you didn't even know existed. Super cool and clean atmosphere to boot...


This tasty little morsel is what caught my eye the first time I realized there was a bike shop on the block. So tricked out!


I don't know about you mofo's but I'd kill for a set of PAUL track cranks in anodized gold...


The matching pink dice valve caps are key. It's all about the details...


Kick ass Cinelli Roadie also occupying window space...


As you can see, very spacious and even has a little lounge/waiting room type area. Fuckin' awesome...


Nice selection of Chrome bags and more...


Hats...

Various odds and ends...


I wanted to carry this case outta there on my back. So much good shit!





These were NOS if I'm not mistaken...


These new Miche cranks were kick ass! Never seen them before...



Couple sets of Special Edition ALL FUCKING GOLD Velocity Wheels...


The kick ass bike which led me to the shop since I spaced on it's local for a minute...


Can you say Deep V's?...


Killer Eddy Merckx whip procured by Bryan (the owner) on a furlough in europe...


BR is definitely at the top of my list of favorite bike shops. There needs to be more out there like it. Where you're welcome to hang out and shoot the shit with your local bike shop owner while he caters to your needs. It's definitely the type of shop that others should model themselves after one way or another. So like I said, check them out when you're in town or on the web

Share/Bookmark

No comments: