Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Okay, so I couldn't resist...

...posting some rad stuff I saw on ebay and flickr up here right away even though no ones going to see them for a while. Anyways, I figure I'll back date posts for a little while so the welcome post stays at the top of the page. Anyways, here goes:

My Friend Erin's TINY Georama Track bike for sale

Why couldn't this have been in my size???

Fucking MENTAL vintage Colnago tandem

AWESOME vintage Shwinn Paramount track bike

What in fuck's name??

Cool 3Rensho road bike

Oh. My. God.

Kick ASS Prior hubs - Talk about High Flange!

Wacky prototype NITTO bars

NOS Pinarello road frame

KICK ASS NOS Benotto road frame!

Tasty Annodized Track Parts

Torker 26er'

Bling fuckin Bling...

AWESOME Hetchins roadie

SICK Cinelli bars and saddle

Soopa Fly!

Okay, I think that'll be all for now. More soon to come...
Share/Bookmark

No comments: